08 May Vectornator Pro is Now Free [Download]
Vectornator Pro, a professional vector graphic application for iOS, is now free. Linearity says, “We want to inspire everyone to work on their mobile devices. This unlocks the ability for everyone to create illustrations, layouts and designs of any kind from anywhere.”
Vectornator offers a rock-solid set of tools for professional designers and, at the same time, a radical simplicity for graphic arts amateurs — a fantastic all-around package for everyone. Thanks to the outstanding performance, intuitive usability and high user-friendliness, working with it is incredible. Specifically designed for iPad and iPhone everything is incredibly fast and creating outstanding high-quality illustrations with your fingers and a pencil is simply a dream.
Here’s a look at some of the app’s features…
USER-FRIENDLINESS AND OPERABILITY
A touch application needs to be different than a mouse-operated program. The interface of Vectornator is perfect for touch. You can even use more advanced and more targeted operations like Shift and Alt on the desktop with multi-touch gestures. Still interested in a keyboard? Vectornator supports all the usual keyboard shortcuts and you will not miss anything.
– Perfectly designed for touch
– Shift and Alt with multi-touch gestures and dedicated buttons.
– Support for shortcuts on an external keyboards
Vectornator Pro provides the complete bundled power of a desktop graphics application as a mobile app. It’s the easiest, fastest, and best way to create illustrations, from any place and in a phenomenal quality.
– Outstanding smooth performance
– Scaling, rotating and selection of hundreds of objects at zero lag
– Takes full advantage of powerful iOS technologies such as Metal, Grand Central Dispatch and SIMD.
– Completely optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors for complete hardware utilization—a jet plane among sailboats.
EXTENSIVE PROFESSIONAL FEATURES
With Vectornator Pro you have everything a professional needs for work.
– Rock-solid vector tools
– Live blend modes, masks, and alignment tools
– Color profiles, like CMYK
– Blur elements
– Custom fonts
– P3 color space support
– Split screen support
– Drag and Drop
– Pressure sensitive brush tool
– Numerically change coordinates and element sizes
Vectornator Pro is Now Free [Download]
WORKFLOW INTEGRATION AND CLOUD
Already have existing files? Easily import all common file formats, edit them on the go, and then seamlessly fine-tune them on the computer with a simple click.
– Import PDF*, SVG, PNG and JPG
– Export to other file formats such as SVG, PDF, PNG or JPEG
– Import from and export drawings to iCloud and Adobe’s Creative Cloud
* (You can find an overview of what is already supported here: https://vectornator.io/supported_file_formats.html)
A prefabricated library of standard user interface elements for the most common platforms enables rapid creation of user interfaces. Three clicks and you have designed the most beautiful app. Everyone can thus be convinced hands on.
Share your work of art with everyone in the world. With just one click, you can post your drawing on Facebook or Twitter—and your followers will love it!
You can download Vectornator Pro from the App Store for free at the link below.